No products in the cart.
BIBLIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION ON CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA POLITICAL SYSTEM (2009-2013)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Political corruption is not a recent phenomenon that per4vades the Nigerian state. Since the creation of modern public administration in the country, there have been cases of official mosuse of resource for personal enrichment.
Nigeria ranked 139th out of 176 countries in Transparency international. The rise of public administration and the discovery of petroleum and natural gas are two major events seen to have led to a litary of ignoble corrupt practices in the country. Over the years, the country has seen if wealth withered with little for show in living condition of the average human being.
The pervasive corruption has been blamed on colonialism, according to this view; the nation colonial history may have restricted any early influence in an ethical revolution. Throughout the colonel; period, most Nigerians were stuck in ignorance and poverty. The trapping of flash cars, houses and success of the colonist as symbols of success and to emulate the colonial.
This view is what has degenerated for into the more recent disregarded for public property and lack of public trust and concern for public goods as a collection.
1. Abada .A 2009 .A misplacement of priority. Daily champion 5 may p40
2. Abbola .S. 2009. Corruption bottle of hope. Daily champion 2 Oct p24
3. Abdulu. Isa 2009. Nigeria leaders sack the sun 12 July
4. Abiola Bashoru. 2012 the electronic voting system Daily champion. 12 Jan
5. Abidonna Dorrathy. 2010. Kidnapping at Aba Abia State. daily champion
6. ______________. 2010. Imo state crisis btw P.D.P and CAN in Nigeria Daily champion.
7. ________________. 2010. Killing of people in a election in Nigeria. Daily champion
8. Adebayo Rofimi 2012. Fuel subsidy in Nigeria Daily Champion ?Aug.
9. Aduroba, Elias 2012. Flood enter some part of Nigeria punch
10. Akin, Paul 2011. Deserve autonomy Daily champion 2 April
11. Badamus .S. 2011. Why people criticize me Daily champion. 25 April, P.37.
12. _______________. 2011. They are buying my witness. Daily champion. 25 April, P.37.
13. Babk .T. 2010. I see blood in an election. Daily champion, 28 July, p.14.
14. ______________. 2010. Nigeria leaders are green. Daily champion. 28 July, p.14.
15. Balloy, David 2009. Corruption Government and the citizens. Vanguard
16. _____________. 2009, Nigeria stand to 100s. It if Vanguard.
17. Chapel .R.T. 2010. Election and national development. Punch 21 Aug, p.8.
18. ______________. 2010. Election day murder punch 21 Aug P9
19. Christopher .O. 2013. Selling and buying of babies in Nigeria Vanguard. 2 Feb.
20. ______________. 2013. Some Nigeria police went for robbery with government arm nation. Vanguard.
Abada, .A. 1
Abbola, .S. 2
Abdulu, Isa 3
Abiola, Bashorum 4
Abidonna, Dorathy 5, 6, 7
Adebayo, Rotimi 8
Aduroba Elims 9
Akin Paul 10
Badamus, .S. 11, 12
Babk, .T. 13, 14
Baloy, David 15, 16
Chappel, R. T. 17, 18
Christopher 19, 20
2009 – 1 2 3 15 16
2010 – 4 5 6 7 13 14 17 18
2011 – 10 11 12
2012 – 8 9
2013 – 19 20
News Paper – 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA
IGBOANUGO NKECHI .F.
DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE, SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FEDERAL
IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE AWARD NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) IN
LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE.
I dedicated this work to God Almighty.
The compilation of index on the topic political party corruption in Nigeria is reportedly widespread and survey indicate that it is very hard to do business in Nigeria without having to pay facilitation payment to public official.
In Nigeria a political environment that exclude favours towards elites or wealthy citizens may also be influenced by corruption weacky little may resort to slege in order to gain power and protect their interest. However the bottom the surmised from the view of most Nigerian is that corruption is a problem that has to be rooted.
Political corruption in Nigeria is reportedly widespread and surveys. It is not a recent phenomenon that pervades that Nigerian State. Since the creation of modern public administration in the country, these have been cases of official miscue of resource for personal enrichment.
The persuasive corruption has been blamed on colonialism according to this view, the nation colonial history may have restricted any early influence in an ethical revolution. Throughout the colonel period, most Nigerians were stuck in ignorance and poverty. The trapping of flash cars, houses and success of the colonist may influence the poor to see the colonist as symbols of success and to emulate the colorist.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Abada .A.
A misplacement if priority
GN 12 ? 6 ? 09 ? 19
2. Abbola .S.
Corruption bottle of hope
GN 8 ? 6 ? 09 ? 26
3. Abdulu Isa
Nigeria leaders sick
GNB ? 6 ? 10 ? 26
4. Akin Paul
GN ? 6 ? 11 ? 20
5. Badamus S.
Why people criticize me
GN 8 ? 9 ? 12 ? 28
They are buying my witness
GN 8 ? 9 ? 12 ? 38
7. Baloy David
Corruption government and the citizen
GN ? 7 ? 13 ? 48
8. Chapel R.T.
Election and national development
GN ? 8 ? 10 ? 26
Election day murder
GN ? 8 ? 10 ? 26