The University of Queensland is inviting high-potential students to apply for the David Dunlop Memorial Undergraduate international awards and start their studies in Australia. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of the award is to encourage and reward international students who want to study undergraduate coursework programs at the university.
The University of Queensland is Australia’s second-largest research excellence university and the country’s second-largest university overall. Associate, bachelor’s, masters, doctorate, and higher decorate degrees are available to students from all over the world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides comprehensive support services and orientation programmes to ensure that you have the best possible university experience. You’ll gain hands-on experience, information, and abilities that will help you exceed your career goals.
Application Deadline: August 29, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $4,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Can demonstrate financial need
- Submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications; and
- Is enrolled, or intends to enrol, in the first year of the Bachelor of Dental Science (Honours)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students have to take admission for an undergraduate degree. After that, they are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants can check all the entry
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ. The level of English required depends on the program you’re applying for.
The successful winner will receive an award amount of $4,500 at the University of Queensland.