No products in the cart.
To encourage outstanding international students to study in Taiwan, the ESUN Foundation is offering the ASEAN Talent Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
ESUN Foundation is a social community that helps international students apply to universities in Taiwan by supporting their study and giving them scholarships. The foundation was established with an aim to allow students to explore the infinite possibilities of knowledge.
Why should you choose to study in Taiwan? Education in Taiwan is of high quality with heavy and useful academic resources. Taiwan also has a rich cultural environment and future job prospects. Many of the top Taiwanese universities that are renowned globally and nationally offer international students numerous scholarships also.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: ESUN Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: NT$100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan.
- Eligible Countries: International students from Cambodian, Vietnamese or Burmese are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master’s degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a master’s degree in a cooperative school and must be admitted to the school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to first apply to any Taiwanese universities, political universities, successful universities, Taipei universities, and other universities that exchange ideas with ASEAN countries.
- Applicants are required to fill the application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contains autobiography
- Career planning and other descriptions with the potential for outstanding talent
- Proof of admission
- Photocopies of passports or residence permits
- Academic documents
- Passport copy
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to provide academic records and other specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must fulfill the language requirements of the chosen university.
The applicants that will get admitted to a Taiwanese cooperative school and be selected for this application
will NT$100,000 towards the applied master programme.