No products in the cart.
If you are a high-caliber overseas student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the International PhD Position in Formal Methods at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The studentship is available for the most talented students commencing in the PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. The program is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Chalmers University of Technology was established in 1829. It is a Swedish university that focuses on research and education in the fields of technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related fields.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university is the most well-known and respected institution in Sweden. They contribute innovation to the use of theoretical knowledge to solve challenging real-world problems.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: The Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Position in Formal Methods
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have a master’s-level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or related fields at the time of start.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following documents: certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcripts of completed courses and grades, relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, curriculum vitae (CV), letter of motivation, letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a master’s degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfill the minimum language requirements of the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package for the winning candidates.