No products in the cart.
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the International PostDoc Positions in Integrated Modelling of Tokamak Plasmas at Chalmers University of Technology.
All international students and domestic students can apply for the post-doctoral position and become Assistant professors at Chalmers.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university centered solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas. Ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities, it aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global institute of research that is making an impact on a sustainable future. At Chalmers, students learn to think independently, and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods. The university has created a completely informal atmosphere to facilitate an open environment and close cooperation between students and teachers.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-doctorate
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral in Integrated Modelling of Tokamak Plasmas
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To qualify for the position of postdoc, you must have a Ph.D. degree in a relevant field (for example plasma physics, electrical engineering, computer science, physics, or similar). You need to have demonstrated experience in simulation and modeling-based research and development. Programming skills (C/C++, fortran, python or other), general knowledge of numerical methods and tools, and good knowledge of the English language (both oral and written) are required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to select a field of study and apply by clicking ‘apply’ at the bottom of that vacancy page.The application should be marked with Ref 20210289 and written in English. The application should be sent electronically and be attached as pdf-files
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV, include complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter:
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The applicants will get a salary for post-doctoral position at the Chalmers University of Technology.