No products in the cart.
Apply for SMCCD in USA 2021 Global Beca International Student Scholarships .
A limited number of scholarships are available to students who want to study at the San Mateo Colleges of Silicon Valley, USA. The scholarships are highly competitive so be sure to read the instructions and questions carefully and submit all required documents to avoid delay or disqualification.
It can take 1-2 months for the committee to review an application and make a decision, so prospective students are encouraged to apply early. Please keep in mind that funds are limited and not all applicants will be rewarded a scholarship.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with the good academic year 2021/2022.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants under the age of 18 will need to show proof of high school graduation or the equivalent and complete the Minor Consent Form. If applicable, download and fill out the Minor Consent Form
Application Deadline: November 15th
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Range from $250 to $3,000
Number of Awards: Limited
Method of Application: In order to apply for this opportunity, students must follow these steps:
- Log into your Student Success Link (information regarding logging into your student success link can be found HERE).
- Click the link titled “SMCCD International Portal” in the picture Found on the official website to get back to your international application.
Supporting documents to include:
- Insight Statement
Type out a 250-300 word Personal Insight Statement regarding your program of study and how San Mateo Colleges of Silicon Valley will contribute to your academic and career goals. We would like you to include in your personal insight statement your response to the following questions:
- What have you done academically that prepares you for your future success?
- Why do you believe activities outside the classroom are also important for your future success?
- How would financial support for your education benefit you and your family?
- Letter of recommendation in English from a teacher, counselor, or principal.
- Copy of your academic transcript from the past year or last school attended.