No products in the cart.
Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the International PhD Fellowship in Won Lab offered by the University of Copenhagen.
The study program is open for both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree program at the university.
The University of Copenhagen, a public research university ranked among the top public universities in Copenhagen and ranked 76th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021, has a mission to provide internationally leading teaching and research that will enable Denmark to become exceptionally good at creating value with information technology.
Why choose the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s largest educational institution, with a global outlook and reach. It assists students with admissions, housing, and student counselling, among other things, and it also conducts orientation programmes that include a variety of social events.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 27.780 DKK /approx. 3.730 EUR
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD fellowships in Won Lab at BRIC
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project. Other important criteria are:
- The grade point average achieved
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD project
- Previous publications
- Relevant work experience
- Other professional activities
- Curious mind-set with a strong interest in genomics and computational biology.
- Language skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills, and other skills relevant for the position
- Certified copy of original Master of Science diploma and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor is accepted
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a monthly salary that begins around 27.780 DKK /approx. 3.730 EUR (April 2021-level) plus pension.