The University for the Creative Arts is awarding $3,000 off from the total annual tuition fee for individuals who want to study at the Institution.
At the University for the Creative Arts, the faculty realizes that everyone’s interests and ambitions are different and focuses on helping them find their particular creative direction.
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
- Applicants must be paying international tuition fees.
- Applicants must have paid their outstanding tuition fees at the time of enrolment.
- Applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 72
- PTE Academic – 51
- CAE – 162
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – ISE II
- UCA English Language Test – 5.5
Application Deadline: September 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD
Value of Award: $3,000
Number of Awards: Not Known