No products in the cart.
If you want to study in Germany but lack adequate funds, you can apply for the Emergency Grants offered by the University of Gottingen for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Emergency Grants are short-term support scholarships offered to all international students who want to study a bachelor or master programme at Gottingen. The sponsorship will cover the cost of living of the selected students in Germany for up to 6 months.
The University of Gottingen is a public research university in Germany ranking 123rd in 2021 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The mission of the university is to maintain the close alliance of research and teaching for their mutual stimulation.
Why choose to study at the University of Gottingen? The University of Gottingen is a recognized body within the scientific community. The university seeks to contribute to the realization of equal opportunities and the overcoming of all gender-related, ethnic, cultural, social, and religious disadvantages that oppose this. Gottingen is committed to ensuring strict observance of the ethical principles of good scientific practice.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Gottingen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Living Expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: The candidates applying from all international countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or Master degree programmes taught at Gottingen are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to register on the university application and log in with the created credentials to apply in a programme of their choice. The applicants that need to contact [email protected] to apply for the Emergency Grants.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduation documents (school-leaving certificate and transcript of grades)
- University entrance examinations
- Certificate of assessment
- Evidence of prior study periods
- Final degree (at a university or college)
- Motivation letter
- Grading scale
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a high school graduate or a completed bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- PTE – 76
- Cambridge English Scale – 180
- CAE – B
- CPE – C
The applicants that will be selected for the emergency grants will be given short term support to cover the cost of living up to 6 months by the University of Gottingen.