Laurentian University is proud to offer the Graduate Teaching Fellowships for international students in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support students who are going to take part in the graduate degree programme at the university.
In Canada, Laurentian is the largest bilingual distance, education provider. The Laurentian University campus is situated near the Lake Laurentian Conservation Area and is spread over 765 acres.
Why study at Laurentian University? While studying at this university, students will gain a wide variety of programs to complement a range of interests. Graduates from the university stand out in the workforce with 92% finding a good job within six months of receiving their degrees
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Laurentian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $ 13, 307
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTAs) are available to qualify full-time International or Domestic students who meet the minimum average for automatically receiving a GTA, which is set at 75%. The awards are designated partially as employment and partially as a Fellowship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enrol in the graduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: School transcripts, Post-Secondary Transcription, Official survey results, Start / Course Vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements.
The university will provide the award amount of $9,180 for M.Sc. students ($4,484 is the salary portion paid on a bi-weekly basis and the graduate fellowship is payable in one instalment of $4,696 into the students Laurentian University account) and $13, 307 for PhD students ($6,651 in the salary portion paid on a bi-weekly basis and the graduate fellowship is payable in one instalment of $6,656 into the students Laurentian University account), and is subject to the same review for the coming years