No products in the cart.
Wichita State University is thrilled to announce the International Student Hardship Fund to assist the talented candidates for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program.
In six colleges, Wichita State University provides over 60 undergraduate degree programs in more than 200 fields of study. It has a strong history of entrepreneurship and innovation that boosts the economy and meets the requirements of the local population.
Why study at Wichita State University? For students, the institution provides a professional, high-quality career and information service. It includes job resources, appointments, and skills training, as well as student development and outreach events.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Wichita State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subjects in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all following documents:
- Write a statement, in 500 words or less, that explains your financial hardship including the amount you are requesting and where those funds will be applied.
- Attach any supporting documentation.
- Prepare a detailed report of your income and expenses during the past six (6) months AND a detailed estimate of income and expenses for the upcoming six (6) months. Please keep this to one page in length.
- Attach a copy of the Certification of Financial Support for International Undergraduates or Graduates submitted to either International Education or the Graduate School to receive the 1-20.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to the university, the applicant can check the admission requirement.
- Language Requirements: All applicants are required to provide evidence of their English language.
Wichita State University will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the successful candidates for the session year 2021/2022.