British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. . It is one of the world’s five largest tobacco companies. BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries.
Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Admin Officer at the British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
Facilities Admin Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Seniority Level: Non-Management
Reports to: Facilities Supervisor
Reporting Level: Nigeria
- The role provides support to the Facilities Supervisor in achieving the objective of coordinating the physical workplace with a view to providing a conducive and convenient working environment at BAT- Ibadan factory. Duties are to be performed diligently and effectively with a measure of accountability
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Responsible for ensuring the Factory Materials/supplies store is stocked with relevant items in sufficient quantities by liaising with the store coordinator and procurement team.
- Ensure adequate supply of essential provisions and refreshments to the factory by making refreshments available at the designated points OTIF (on time, in full)
- Identify repairs and maintenance requirement; send repair request and follow-up with engineering department to ensure execution and submit a monthly report showing outstanding and evidence of follow-up with those responsible.
- Ensure the meeting rooms are well maintained, necessary refreshments provided, and the meeting room is always ready for use.
- Ensure accommodation requests are attended to OTIF (both Management quarters and hotels)
- Ensure the guest houses and Chalet are constantly maintained at optimum ambience/quality standards and functionality and available for use by company guest.
- Make available refreshments and drinking water at all designated points on time and in full.
- Support Facilities Supervisor to supervise the meal contractors and ensure that the quality of meals and refreshment is satisfactory and that they perform as per SLA in their contract.
- Support the planning and execution of factory events such as dinners, team briefs and team bonding
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSC / HND in Business Admin or any other equivalent qualification
- NYSC Completed (or Exemption)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in FMCG or HORECA sectors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to multitask
- Basic computer skills in the use of Windows, MS Word, Excel etc
- SAP Knowledge is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Admin Officer at the British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)” should click the APPLY HERE button below.