The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university that bears a purpose to deliver an exceptional student experience, preparing graduates for life in an increasingly interconnected society and to serve the regions by taking research that matters to the world and bringing the global expertise home.
Why choose to study at the University of Newcastle? The students at the University of Newcastle will have access to world-class programs, inspiring and collaborative learning environments, and opportunities to put theory into practice with real-world experiences. They allowed learning from passionate and talented teaching staff that have strong industry connections and expertise. At the University of Newcastle, students have a chance to gain practical work experience as part of their study, build a more significant relationship with local, regional, and national industry partners, and the opportunity to grow their professional network.
Application Deadline: 6 February 2022
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: AU$10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: ASEAN countries
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Hold a passport from one of the eligible “ASEAN” countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam.
- Be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an eligible program at an Australian or Online campus as indicated in your Letter of Offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission at the university. financial aid positions will be automatically awarded to students who have received an offer to study in an eligible, non-quota program and who will commence studying with the University of Newcastle
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit an academic transcript, completion certificate, passport biometric page
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to fulfill the language requirements of the university.
The grant is valued at AU$10,000 for each year of study under full-time study load, apportioned over each course taken (pro-rata with an approved load reduction on program plan, credits exemptions, progression or wellbeing grounds).