Do you want financial assistance to complete your studies in China? If so, then you can apply for the international awards at the Guangdong Technion Israeli Institute of Technology.
The scholarship offered is a tuition fee scholarship that will cover the programme fee to a certain extent or partially. All international students that pass all preparatory courses before their degree studies are eligible and can take this application
towards the programme fee.
Guangdong Technion Israeli Institute of Technology is a public technological institute and non-profit research university ranking in the Top 100 universities in China. It aims to be a state-of-the-art university dedicated to innovative research, environmental conservation, and social prosperity.
Why choose to study at Guandong Technion? Guangdong Technion Israeli Institute of Technology is a lively space created for a living-learning community to support the development and growth of its students. GTIIT also has a student association dedicated to being the bridge between the students and the administrators.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Guangdong Technion Israeli Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: RMB 30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate programme offered at GTIIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to pass all the preparatory courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to create an account on the official website of the university and apply by logging in with the set credentials. The applicants are not required to apply separately for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Health Declaration Form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts covering three years
- Two teacher recommendation letters
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attempted SAT or ACT and have achieved no less than a GPA of 75.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 85
The university will provide the selected students with a sum of RMB30,000 to RMB60,000 towards the cost of studying a preparatory course in China at GTIIT.