No products in the cart.
Taylor Business Institute is now helping qualified students fund their studies by making available mind-blowing international awards in the USA.
The financial aid is offered to international students to make quality education affordable and accessible. Excellent and students are given this application
towards the tuition fee of any degree programme of their choice.
Taylor Business Institute is a for-profit private career college in Chicago ranking 11th among the 12 best community colleges in the state. TBI holds a unique mission of serving non-traditional students. It also occupies a unique niche in the Chicago educational landscape for over 58 years.
Why choose to study at Taylor Business Institute? Taylor Business Institute creates a culturally sensitive environment that embraces its students by providing a counseling system that supports and motivates them. TBI shelters a diverse population of students who are seeking real-world careers and the opportunity for education and social assimilation in the United States. Students have been selected in s very fair & square manner, on an academic basis, at Taylor Business Institute.
Application Deadline: 20th August 2021
- University or Organization: Taylor Business Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US Citizens and applicants from other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level degree study offered at TBI is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to demonstrate a genuine need for financial support.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to use the Common Application portal or the university website to apply to any degree programme at TBI.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Affidavit of support
- Home address
- Contact information
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be minimum of 17 years of age and must have completed high school.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit English language proficiency proof. TOEFL scores are accepted.
The students that get selected for the financial aid support will receive funds, discounts, or reductions towards the tuition fee of the undertaken programme by TBI.