Apply for the merit awards at Columbia College and fulfil your ambition of studying in the USA. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Freshly graduate high school students from the US or any other international country who want to study or are already admitted in a programme at Columbia College are eligible to take this application
. The sponsorship will be awarded on an academic basis to cover the programme fee at CC.
Columbia College is a community college that is a leader in higher education due to its commitment to improving lives by providing quality education. It strived to be a highly innovative institution of higher education, dedicated to excellence in both its traditional and non-traditional programs nationwide.
Why should you choose to study at Columbia College? Columbia College is a leader in higher education that serves students on its own residential campus, online and at more than 30 educational venues across the country. It is named one of the best schools in the country given its well-designed programs that equip learners of all ages with the skills needed to succeed in the workforce of today and tomorrow. CCIS is committed to ensuring each and every student is safe, valued, and celebrated.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Columbia College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: US citizens and international students, both, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate level courses or subjects offered at Columbia College can be undertaken by the students.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be new freshman applicants at Columbia College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The aspirants are required to apply via the application platform of the college. Students that successfully submit an application will be considered for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Unofficial high school transcript
- Unofficial college transcript
- Official bank documents
- Copy of valid passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a 5 or higher high school GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or comparable GED or HiSET score.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 54 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 480 or higher
- PTE – 42 or higher
- IELTS – 5.0
- iTEP Academic – 5
- Duolingo English Test – 80 or higher
A sum of about $2,000 to $12,000 will be credited to the winners of the program per year up to 4 years towards an undergraduate degree at CC.