International candidates have a wonderful chance to conduct their postgraduate study with the help of the postgraduate placements offered by the Bavarian-Czech University Agency. The grants programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is aimed at providing funding for a postgraduate degree to deserving students. Bavaria and Central, Eastern, and South-Eastern European students are eligible to take this application.
The Bavarian-Czech University Agency is affiliated as a separate department to the Bavarian University Centre for Central, Eastern, and South-Eastern Europe (BAYHOST). It was started in 2016 to make a significant contribution to the development of a first-class and sustainable academic network in research and teaching.
Why choose to study in Czech? Universities in Czech offer excellent teaching and research, ranking among the best in the world. The students earn an internationally renowned degree, giving them excellent prospects in the global labor market. They provide outstanding academic programmes, while universities of applied sciences offer a range of attractive, practice-oriented options. Many universities collaborate with companies and many study programmes combine theory and practice which greatly facilitate the start of the students’ career.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Bavarian-Czech University Agency
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 12,252 €
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Czech Republic
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any postgraduate programme offered at state-funded higher education institutions in Bavaria is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted in the applied postgraduate programme at any state-funded higher education institute before the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply to a postgraduate programme at any state-funded institute by following their respective application procedures. The applicants can fill this form to show their interest in the program.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Description of project
- Previous academic achievements
- Letter of endorsement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be international students applying to a state-funded institute fulfilling its admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be fluent in English and slightly proficient in German for hassle-free communication.
The selected international applicants will be given 861€ – 12,252€ per year towards the undertaken postgraduate studies, research sojourns, or doctoral studies at state and state-funded higher education institutions in Bavaria.