To help bear the expenses of international tuition, the University of Virginia is providing the School of Nursing international awards for students. The grant is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is for any undergraduate or graduate nursing students who want to study at the School of Nursing or UVA. The students will receive financial awards up to $3,000 to cover the cost of the undertaken programme.
The University of Virginia is a public research university and is the flagship university of Virginia and home to the Academical Village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It ranks 26th among national universities and has a vision of discovery, innovation, and development of the full potential of talented students from all walks of life.
Why choose to study at the University of Virginia? The University of Virginia is a public university designed to advance human knowledge, educate leaders and cultivate an informed citizenry. UVA offers an affordable, world-class education and is ranked 2nd Best Value Public University by Money Magazine. 8Their unswerving commitments to initiatives that grow, strengthen and shape the institution for the future are commendable. UVA is a diverse university promoting an inclusive and welcoming environment for its students.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Virginia
- Department: School of Nursing
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programmes offered at the School of Nursing of the University of Virginia are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme at UVA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Undergraduate applicants must apply through the Common Application and graduate students can log in to the university website and complete their application.
- The applicants must fill this form to apply for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school forms and transcripts
- Recommendation from one counsellor
- Mid-year reports
- College reports
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have appeared for GRE.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.0
The students will be given $3,000 to help cover the partial cost of the international academic programme undertaken at UVA.