The University of Tsukuba is providing the Takase foundation grants to international students to study in Japan for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students identified as international entrants in Japan are offered this application. Candidates who take up an academic programme at the University of Tsukuba will be eligible for the opportunity. The award will be in the form of a fixed cash prize to cover the cost of study.
The University of Tsukuba is one of the top Public universities in Tsukuba City, Japan ranked 285th in QS Global World Rankings for withholding the mission to provide an environment that allows future leaders to realize their potential in full. It aims to be an open university in all aspects and we are a frontrunner in the university reform in Japan.
Why choose to study at the University of Tsukuba? The University of Tsukuba is all about its students and gives them the opportunity to develop their individuality and skills through an education that is backed by cutting-edge research. The fundamental principle of the University of Tsukuba is to create a flexible education and research structure as well as a university system to meet the needs of the next generation.
Application Deadline: 17th August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tsukuba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: JPY 100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: International students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study a graduate degree programme offered at Tsukuba.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted in the applied graduate programme at the University of Tsukuba.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to complete their initial admission application through the application page of the desired graduate programme. The applicants are required to fill the application form separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University letter of recommendation
- Letter of recommendation
- Certificate of school attendance
- Copy of student ID
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have completed 12 years of school education and hold a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide English proficiency proof by submitting copies of scores of IELTS, TOEFL, or similar tests.
The students that will be selected for this application
will receive a JPY 100,000 by the University of Tsukuba towards the cost of the graduate programme undertaken.