No products in the cart.
Unlock your academic potential with the help of this international scholarship offered by the University of Trier. The award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who want to undertake the bachelor’s, master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programme at the university.
The University of Trier has six faculties with around 470 faculty members. The university’s award-winning green campus comes with gorgeous views of the city and its surrounding nature.
Why would like to study at the University of Trier? Trier University provides a modern architecture and unique atmosphere it is said to be one of Germany’s most beautiful campuses. It offers domestic and foreign students the opportunity to do academic work.
Application Deadline: September 10, 2021
- University: University of Trier
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programmes
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except Germany)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programmes in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Are not of German nationality
- Are registered at Trier University in order to acquire a degree qualification need financial support and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the degree coursework at the university. After that, they can download and complete an application form for this funding position.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Current certificate of enrolment at Trier University
- Evidence of completed modules/courses and exams
- If possible: Registration of the topic of your final dissertation or final examination(s)
- Provisional timetable for the completion of your degree (in monthly steps)
- CV with a passport photo
- Evidence of current finances (e.g. pay-slip of your partner)
- Reference from a professor
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must prove their English language proficiency through one of the following tests, which should have been taken within the last three years:
- TOEFL (TOEFL-code: 9208)
- internet-based: at least 80 points
- computer-based: at least 215 points
- paper-based: at least 550 points
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- IELTS with at least 6,0 points
- UNIcert III
- C1 certificate for CEF
The University of Trier will provide the study expenses in the following manner:
- Up to 350 Euros per month for students in Bachelor’s programs
- Up to 400 Euros per month for students in Magister, Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programs