Education in France is known globally as both competitive and exceptional when it comes to giving students a quality learning experience. If you also want to study in France, apply for the Pasteur Network Talent Award at Institut Pasteur.
The institute is exclusively offering international students this award towards their research degrees to help deserving candidates cover any expense related to the candidate’s career in the network like the development of a research project within the RIIP, including costs for mobility, publication, training, and participation in a course.
The Pasteur Institute is a French non-profit private research foundation dedicated to the study of advancing science, medicine, and public health. It was founded in 1887 with a mission to help prevent and treat diseases, mainly those of infectious origin, through research, teaching, and public health initiatives.
Why choose to study at The Institut Pasteur? The Institut Pasteur promotes discovery and innovation through its multidisciplinary and transversal approach to research. The puling point of the institute is the high-quality courses that are taught by top-level experts from France and abroad. It is also recognized for the adverse charities it does.
Application Deadline: 3rd September 2021
- University or Organization: The Institut Pasteur
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 10,000€
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries including EU and non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a postgraduate research programme available at Pasteur.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a scientist working since at least three (3) years at an institute of the Pasteur International Network.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must sign in to the application portal of the university and complete the application process of the desired programme. The applicants are required to fill this form in English and mail it to[email protected] in a PDF file format named as follows: “Name of the Institute-Name of the candidate-Talent_Award_2021” to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport size photo
- A photocopy or scan of your identity card/passport
- Good quality copy
- A color copy of your visa and residence permit
- A copy of your last diploma
- A translation of your Master degree diploma
- Postal address
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s degree or an equivalent university degree in science, medicine, or related fields delivered by a university located outside of France or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must be very fluent in English as the programmes are taught in the same language. TOEFL or similar proficiency test scores are accepted.
The selected international scientists will receive ten thousand Euros (10.000€) as a reward which will be directed to the awardee’s host institute.